We’re always on the lookout for communication trends that impact our clients. We think this is a trend that will continue. nVision has seen a strong growth among clients in the need for multi-language versions of digital media products. It might be an employee video sub-titled in all five United Nations languages, a Website geared to multiple languages, a live Webcast in English, French and Spanish, or quick translations of key documents in a financial announcement.
To meet this growing need, nVision has coupled its streamlined capacity to digitally produce English language media programming and services with the ability to offer these products/services in a wide variety of European-based, Asian, and Middle Eastern languages. nVision’s familiarity with the complexities of non-English translations began while working for the United Nations a decade ago and grew year by year.
Today nVision can provide:
- Top-notch translation coupled with expert native language proofers,
- Familiarity with the use of different languages in media products, given different translation & speaking lengths, special word usage, and cultural differences. The goal is always to assure digital product similarity and maximum impact.
- Knowledge of subtle language requirements by asking the right questions to get the alternate language version just right. For example, we make sure the correct location language is used (e.g. – Brazilian or European Portuguese.) Or, whether in Chinese to use key speaker names in English or transliteration style.
- And finally, nVision-based technical systems to quickly integrate final translations into digital productions. Our automated system for sub-titles provides more accuracy and a rapid turnaround.
- Experience with a wide range of professional, non-English narrators who can bring any program to life in another language.
Recently, for a corporation with a major announcement, we produced 6-subtitle language versions of a major video along with translations of 3-key documents in 11 languages – all on an “impossible” schedule of 1 week! The videos are accessed through an employee intranet. For another client, we translated soundtracks for an interactive set of videos in 6 languages.
Perhaps you have communication projects that require a multi-language reach, or, would like to discuss how an English language project can have its reach expanded. Why not give us a call to learn more or discuss a project.
We speak your language!
As always, I will stay in touch.